This Thanksgiving, as you stuff your faces, why not do it with headphones on so that you don’t have to hear the mindless banter at your table? Instead let our mindless banter tickle your eardrums with the soft sultry tones of our witty stupidity!
Joe and I sat down with indie filmmaker and artist Sinful Celluloid‘s Christopher M. Jimenez to talk about what is right and wrong with the state of the industry along with what we’re thankful for. Check it out!
We also gave out Debi’s scrumptious Stuffin’ Muffins Recipe! Dig it below, and thanks to Amy Martin for the on-the-fly transcription!
Crispy Stuffin’ Muffins Recipe (1 dozen + 1 extra pan)
- Make a typical pan of cornbread (either box like Jiffy or homemade); break up but leave some chunks and put in a large bowl.
- Add 4 cups of herbed cube stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is preferable).
- Mix together a variety of herbs – LOTS of sage, marjoram, thyme, pepper, oregano, parsley (fresh is best), salt, maybe a little basil, and sprinkle over cornbread/cubes.
- Cut up (very small pieces or use a food processor): approx. 6 stalks of celery and ½ each of white and yellow onions (or just 1 whole onion – either color); sauté in a little butter with 1 or 2 cloves of garlic for 5-10 mins. Let cool and add to bowl.
Mix the magic:
- Beat 1 egg in a little bit of milk, add to bowl. Pour in at least 4 cups of stock (chicken or turkey) so that it’s a bit “soupy.” Add in ¼ cup or so of lightly toasted pine nuts.
- Bake in greased muffin pans and/or 9”x13” casseroles at 350 degrees F for 45-60 minutes until crispy. Enjoy!
It’s radio without a safety net, kids. It’s Brainwaves: Horror and Paranormal Talk Radio.
Spooky, funny, touching, honest, offensive, and at times completely random, Brainwaves airs live every Wednesday evening beginning at 9:00 PM Pacific Time (12:00 midnight Eastern Time) and runs about 3 hours per episode.
Knetter and Creepy will be taking your calls LIVE and unscreened via Skype, so let your freak flags fly! Feel free to add BrainWavesTalk to your Skype account so you can reach us, or call in from a landline or cellphone – 858 480 7789. The duo also take questions via Twitter; you can reach us at @BrainwavesRadio or @UncleCreepy and @JoeKnetter using the hashtag #BrainWaves.
Have a ghost story or a paranormal story but can’t call in? Feel free to email it to me directly at UncleCreepy@dreadcentral.com with “Brainwaves Story” in your subject line. You can now become a fan of the show via the official… BRAINWAVES FACEBOOK PAGE!
Brainwaves: Horror and Paranormal Talk Radio is hosted live (with shows to be archived as they progress) right here. You can tune in and listen via the FREE TuneIn Radio app or listen to TuneIn right through the website!
For more information and to listen live independent of TuneIn, visit the Deep Talk Radio Network website, “like” Deep Talk Radio on Facebook, and follow Deep Talk Radio on Twitter. And don’t forget to subscribe to Brainwaves on iTunes.