If looks could kill, he wouldn’t need a chainsaw. Leatherface is BACK! Scream Factory proudly presents the fourth installment of the terrifying Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation makes its Blu-ray debut in North America this December.
The film is presented here in an ultimate collector’s edition (pre-order here) featuring both the theatrical and director’s cuts with loads of new extras, including new audio commentary and interviews with cast and crew.
- Two Cuts of the Film – the theatrical cut (87 minutes – HD) and the director’s cut (93 minutes – HD with standard definition inserts)
- NEW Audio Commentary with writer/director Kim Henkel (on Director’s Cut)
- NEW The Buzz is Back – an interview with director of photography Levie Isaacks
- NEW Marked for Death – an interview with actor Tyler Shea Cone
- NEW If Looks Could Kill: The Return of a “Chainsaw Massacre” – an interview with special makeup effects artist J.M. Logan and production designer Deborah Pastor
- Still Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation hits Blu-ray via Scream Factory on December 11, 2018.
When a helpful family invites two lost couples in for a good ol’ down-home massacre, the prom night teens find themselves all dressed up … with no place to escape. To their dismay, the old farmhouse is home to Leatherface and his insane family of cannibalistic psychopaths.