Scream Factory is bringing a Collector’s Edition of The Craft to Blu-ray in mid-March, and we have all the details for you right here. Welcome to the witching hour, indeed!
The upcoming release will contain a slate of exciting new bonus features, including new interviews with director and co-writer Andrew Fleming, producer Douglas Wick, co-writer Peter Filardi, and the film’s makeup effects supervisor.
This spectacular horror thriller stars Neve Campbell (Scream, Wild Things) as Sarah, the new kid at St. Benedict’s Academy. Having always been a bit unusual, she fits right in with the school’s outsiders. There’s something different about them, though; and it’s not just that they won’t settle for being a group of powerless misfits. They have discovered “The Craft”… and they are going to use it.
The Craft also stars Robin Tunney (Supernova, The Zodiac), Fairuza Balk (The Island of Dr. Moreau, American History X), Rachel True (Half Baked, Embrace of the Vampire), and Skeet Ulrich (Scream, “Riverdale”).
It arrives on March 12th. Support Brainwaves by pre-ordering your copy today from Amazon.com!
- NEW Directing The Craft – an interview with co-writer and director Andrew Fleming
- NEW Producing The Craft – an interview with producer Douglas Wick
- NEW Writing The Craft – an interview with co-writer Peter Filardi
- NEW Effecting The Craft – an interview with makeup effects supervisor Tony Gardner
- Audio Commentary with director Andrew Fleming
- Vintage Featurette – Conjuring The Craft
- Vintage Featurette – The Making of The Craft
- Deleted Scenes with optional audio commentary
- Theatrical Trailer